Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Heavenly Carrots

Looking for a last minute Thanksgiving side dish?
This is not your average carrot or stuffing recipe.
The top gets all crispy after baking... mixed with the butter and the cheese... YUM!
Give it a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Heavenly Carrots
Recipe from Lyn Denna
4 c. cooked carrots
1 c. croutons or stuffing mix
1 1/2 c. grated cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. salt

Place carrots in butter in a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish.
Stir in croutons and cheese.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over carrots.
Bake uncovered in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine always ask for this on the holidays, however I use Colby cheese and I didn't use milk. I also have been known to add Adobe seasoning or garlic powder. Next I'm trying Colby jack cheese.

    ReplyDelete